1. LAUREL FALLS: A 2.5 mile roundtrip hike on the Laurel Falls Trail. The trail is paved to the falls. The trailhead is 3.9 miles west of Sugarlands Visitor Center on Little River Road.
2. MINGO FALLS: (outside park). A 0.5 mile roundtrip hike. From Oconaluftee Visitor Center, drive south on US 441 and take second left onto Big Cove Road. At first stop sign, turn left and drive 4.5 miles to Mingo Falls Campground.
3. HEN WALLOW FALLS: A 4.5 mile roundtrip hike. Take the Gabes Mountain Trail which begins from the parking area at the entrance to Cosby Campground. Beyond the falls, Gabes Mountain Trail leads to old-growth forest.
4. INDIAN CREEK FALLS: A 2.0 mile roundtrip hike. Take the Deep Creek Trail which starts just past Deep Creek Campground.
5. JUNEY WHANK FALLS: A 0.6 mile roundtrip hike. The trail starts near the end of Deep Creek Road near Deep Creek Campground.
6. RAINBOW FALLS: A 5.5 mile roundtrip hike. The trail starts from the Rainbow Falls parking area on Cherokee Orchard Road near Gatlinburg, TN.
7. RAMSEY CASCADES: An 8.0 mile roundtrip hike. Take Highway 321 (East Parkway) 6 miles east of Gatlinburg, TN to the Greenbrier entrance to the park. Follow the signs to the Ramsey Cascades trailhead.